The major purpose of marketing is to manage development, communication, and provision of offerings that have value for partners, customers, and community. By keeping this in mind, it can be assumed that marketing is quite a vast area. To write a decent research-based paper in this discipline, you have a vast array of topics to come up with.
The thought of creating your research paper on Marketing can be daunting, especially if you still don’t know what to write about. Of course, there is always an opportunity to ask a paper writing service for help so that a professional writer could complete your paper. But if you decide to do this job by yourself, you need to have a writing strategy to follow. In this article, you can look through a number of ideas for you to either opt from or to take inspiration from for crafting your own topic.
How to choose the Marketing Topic?
While looking for the right topic, you should remember that marketing is always focused on identifying and satisfying customer demands by delivering new offerings. Thus, when choosing a topic, your paper should revolve around the price, product, location, or/and promotion. At the same time, you can appeal to different marketing directions such as online and digital marketing, micro and macro tendencies, marketing research and segmentation, etc. The topic of your paper should be located within the scope of your own understanding so that you could adequately conduct the research at your own level.
Example of Marketing Topics
Determining the scope and nature of your study can be a hard thing to do, especially if you can’t think of any particular area of interest. Using the following ideas in marketing, you can choose something for your own paper:
- How will the Brexit affect consumer buying power in the UK?
- How much of customer satisfaction can be added to website attributes? A case study of Microsoft and Windows.
- The success of the Black Friday campaign: Is it an element of psychological marketing or does it bring real value for money?
- The efficiency of the brand’s cooperation with celebrities: the case study of David Beckham and Pepsi.
- A comparison of revenue numbers for two brands taking the same product to the market: Zara and Mango.
- What are the most effective manipulation tactics that are used by brands to attract more customers?
- What characteristics do consumers consider while comparing products online?
- What E-Commerce marketing trends can be introduced in the future?
- Brand attributes that result in an increase in customer loyalty.
- Efficient marketing approaches that help overcome strong market monopoly.
- Which way do social media resources affect buying behavior?
- Can centralized global marketing be a reasonable idea for establishing brand health in local markets?
- How can WhatsApp help a small business grow?
- How do customers perceive the products which are promoted through Instagram only?
- Rural vs Urban marketing challenges to be taken by the companies.
- The effects of online branding on employee retention and turnover.
If you find yourself sitting staring at your computer with no idea how to get started, you should consider some professional assistance. Is this about you? Then, feel free to pay for a research paper by sending a special request “write my research paper”. The experienced writers will do their best to provide you with a well-written paper, deserving the highest grades.