We offer you a limited right to demand money paid for the work, i.e. to request a refund. We can send a refund only to the initial payment source. To get a refund successfully, make sure that all rules listed below are observed:
- you can get a 100% refund in the following cases:
- you made a payment mistake, for example, a double payment. You must immediately report us about such a case. The refund is available if we haven’t found the writer yet.
- we cannot find the writer. In this case, we will contact you and initiate a refund.
- you don’t need the text material, because the deadline is missed, and you didn’t get the material. In this case, we won’t send the text material to you, and you won’t have any right to use materials that have been sent to you before.
- you can get a 70% refund in the following cases:
- less than a half of the time until the deadline has passed from the moment when the writer has been assigned. In this case, the writer has already started working on your order, so he or she must be compensated.
- you can get a 50% refund in the following cases:
- more than a half of the time until the deadline has passed from the moment when the writer has been assigned.
- There is no available writer for your revision.
You don’t get any intellectual property or property rights on the text material in case the refund procedure has taken place. In this case, any property and intellectual property rights granted before are being canceled.
If the text material is sent for revision, you agree that the whole order was approved by you, and you need only minor adjustments. If the material is sent for revision, you cannot initiate a 100% refund procedure.
Note that the refund option cannot be applied to:
- money from your account submitted as Credit;
- cases in which your initial instructions were satisfied according to the decision of the Quality Assurance departments;
- additional options and discounts, such as TOP writer, Outline, Abstract, VIP customer service, Plagiarism report, Editor’s check, and Sources Used;
- cases when you have approved the material by pressing the “Approve” button;
- Problem Solving assignments and Multiple Choice Question assignments are not subjected to any refund procedure. If you used answers provided by our writer, they are considered approved automatically. You can be qualified for a partial credit if the writer scores less than a half of correct answers. In this case, the Customer Experience Manager decides the amount of credit.